On-Airport Shuttle Service
Logan International Airport provides free shuttle bus service to travelers. The service takes them between airline terminals and Airport Station on the MBTA Blueline. Buses serving Airport Station and the terminals generally run every 5-6 minutes. You can spot the blue-and-white shuttle buses at curbside, on each terminal’s lower level.
- Shuttle Bus 22: Serves Terminals A & B to subway station and to Rental Car Center (during midday peak hours)
- Shuttle Bus 33: Serves Terminals C & E to subway station and to Rental Car Center (during midday peak hours)
- Shuttle Bus 55: Serves All Terminals and subway station and to Rental Car Center (during early morning and late evening off-peak hours)
- Shuttle Bus 66: Serves all terminals, subway station, LOC, and Water Transportation Dock
Additionally, the airport provides the following shuttles:
- Shuttle Bus 11: Serves All Terminals A, B, C, E (no subway station stop)
- Shuttle Bus 88: Serves All Terminals A, B, C, E & Economy Parking Garage
Travelers who have destinations along the Red Line (including South Station) or in the South Boston Waterfront district can take the free MBTA SL1 service from Logan Airport:
MBTA Silver Line SL1 serves All Terminals A, B, C, E, the South Boston Waterfront & South Station, with free connection to the Red Line.